Instructions for Registering your Paper for ICIES 2020:
- Currently the registration process is only for the Conference (Registration fee – Rs.500).
- Maximum of 4 authors and 2 guides are permitted. In case of additional authors (if any) an additional amount of Rs.100/additional author has to be paid.
- In this process, you can mention the journal of your interest for publishing your work. You will be receiving the steps required for journal publication thereafter.
- Proceed to registration procedure by clicking the link if the checklist below is procured;
- Details of authors (Name, Email ID, Contact)
- Duly-filled Copyright Form (.pdf format, max size 2MB)
- Camera Ready Paper as per the template shared below (.pdf format, max size 10MB)
- Registration fee payment details: Transaction ID/Challan No./UTR No.
There is no fee for attending the various Keynote Sessions of the ICIES 2020 virtual conference. Those registering will be receiving participation certificates. Those registered with papers need not perform separate registration to attend the sessions.